Table Drapes Care Instructions
Table Drapes should be routinely inspected for tears, punctures, or rips.
- It is the user’s responsibility to radiograph this product upon receipt and regularly thereafter to ensure that no damage has occurred to lessen the protective qualities.
- AVOID SUN OR HEAT EXPOSURE.
- Do not fold, crease, store on a shelf or pile up your Table Drapes. This may cause damage and decrease the life of the device.
- Store your apron either on a suitable hanger.
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- Approx. 70-80°F (21-27°C)
- Limit Approx. 60-100°F (16-38°C)
- Do not store in a hot car.
Table Drapes Cleaning and Disinfection Instructions
ROUTINELY CLEAN YOUR TABLE DRAPES.
- Table Drapes should be surfaced cleaned only.
- Do not allow stains to set and dry. The fabric covering is coated to prevent staining, but the stain must be cleaned before it has time to set.
- Quaternary ammonium cleaners/disinfectants (QATS) are recommended, provided they are alcohol-free and made up in dilute water-based forms.
- Approved QAT or active oxygen proprietary disinfectants/ cleaners: “Fiberlock IAQ 2000” Fiberlock Technologies; “Lysol IC Quaternary Disinfectant” Reckitt Benckiser.
- Wipe the fabric with a dampened cloth or disposable wipe with cold soapy water.
- Sanitizing wipes may be used.
- In all cases, the fabric surface should be wiped with a dampened cloth
- Hang to air dry.
- Do not immerse drape in any liquid. Do not use bleach. Do not use alcohol or alcohol- based agents. Do not machine dry or iron.
- Do not autoclave or use gamma irradiation for sterilizing.
- Contact us for more information on specific cleaning problems.
Users must dispose of Lead Garments and accessories by complying with local, state, and federal regulations.
- USAXRAY will dispose of customer’s used USAXRAY brand lead vinyl products.
- USAXRAY, at our discretion, may dispose of a customer’s used competitor’s lead vinyl product for a fee.
- An RA# must be produced by USAXRAY prior to shipping.
- A Certificate of Conformance/ Disposal of lead Vinyl is sent to the customer once the disposal has been made.
- Please call for more information & pricing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.