Lead Aprons are a thing of the past! Try our 9V12 Neptune Lead Free Vest for radiation protection. The 9V12 NEPTUNE full-wrap protective vest is perfect for mobility. This design helps to separate the weight bearing from your shoulders and back to your torso and waist by the wide elastic in the back, reducing the wear and tear on the body while providing unparalleled protection. The vest has a 1” buckle at the side for ease of attaching the front hook & loop strap.
- Vest has full frontal protection in an easy to wrap style.
- Superior weight distribution, less weight on the shoulders.
- Wide elastic in back. Hook & loop closure in the front tabs of the vest.
- Available in .35mm / .5mm equiv. for the front
- .25mm equiv. for the back
- Made in USA
Click Here For Size Chart
Also find our product on Amazon!
Size, Color, Lead Chart
Click Here For Size Chart
Click Here For Color Chart
- VITAL LEAD-FREE- Light weight and flexible composed of cerium and/or trade secret rare earths, Plasticizer. It is roughly 16% lighter than standard lead.
- ZERO LEAD-FREE- Ultra-Light weight and flexible composed of Bismuth and/or Rare earths, Plasticizers. It is roughly 23% lighter than standard lead
Lead Apron Care Instructions
Aprons and thyroid shields should be routinely inspected for tears, punctures, or rips.
- It is the user’s responsibility to radiograph this product upon receipt and regularly thereafter to ensure that no damage has occurred to lessen the protective qualities.
- AVOID SUN OR HEAT EXPOSURE.
- Do not fold, crease, store on a shelf or pile up your apron. This may cause damage and decrease the life of the device.
- Store your apron either on a suitable hanger by the shoulders so the lead hangs unobstructed or rolled up in our currier bag for personal transportation.
- Do not put sharp objects in the pocket or puncture apron in any way.
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- Approx. 70-80°F (21-27°C)
- Limit Approx. 60-100°F (16-38°C)
- Do not store in a hot car.
Lead Apron Cleaning and Disinfection Instructions
ROUTINELY CLEAN YOUR APRON & THYROID SHIELD.
- Aprons and thyroid shields should be surfaced cleaned only.
- Do not allow stains to set and dry. The fabric covering is coated to prevent staining, but the stain must be cleaned before it has time to set.
- Quaternary ammonium cleaners/disinfectants (QATS) are recommended, provided they are alcohol-free and made up in dilute water-based forms.
- Approved QAT or active oxygen proprietary disinfectants/ cleaners: “Fiberlock IAQ 2000” Fiberlock Technologies; “L ysol IC Quaternary Disinfectant” Reckitt Benckiser.
- Wipe the fabric with a dampened cloth or disposable wipe with cold soapy water.
- Sanitizing wipes may be used.
- In all cases, the fabric surface should be wiped with a dampened cloth
- Hang to air dry.
- Do not immerse drape in any liquid. Do not use bleach. Do not use alcohol or alcohol- based agents. Do not machine dry or iron.
- Do not autoclave or use gamma irradiation for sterilizing.
- Contact us for more information on specific cleaning problems.
Users must dispose of Lead Garments and accessories by complying with local, state, and federal regulations.
- USAXRAY will dispose of customer’s used USAXRAY brand lead vinyl products.
- USAXRAY, at our discretion, may dispose of a customer’s used competitor’s lead vinyl product for a fee.
- An RA# must be produced by USAXRAY prior to shipping.
- A Certificate of Conformance/ Disposal of lead Vinyl is sent to the customer once the disposal has been made.
- Please call for more information & pricing
Return or Exchanges of new and unused products.
For Returns or Exchanges, you must first request a Return Authorization Form (RMA) by calling/email with USAXRAY or dealer who sold you the product. You may also request a return online by completing our Online RMA Form. By return email, your RMA # will be on your RMA Form, then follow instructions. The Return Authorization request to return or exchange must be within 5 days of receipt of the order whether shipped direct to you or drop shipped to your customer.
The returned item must be received postage prepaid, in resalable condition within 14 days of the date the authorization was issued. All returns must be sent in their original packaging if possible. No returns are accepted after 30 days. Unauthorized returns may be refused and will not be refunded.
Returns, including returns for incorrect sizing or colors approved by the customer, are subject to a 35% restocking fee plus all shipping charges associated with the product. Custom items such as special sized aprons, monogrammed aprons or a product with any modification are not returnable or exchangeable. Whenever possible, the restocking fee is waived for the future purchase or exchange of replacement items.
Before shipping a return, every effort should be made to assure a damage free return. It is also recommended that you take photos of the item in its current condition and after packaging to be kept as supporting evidence in case shipper damages the item and a claim must be made.
Upon return of the goods in resalable condition and after analysis by the related product department, a merchandise credit will either be applied to the account for use toward future orders or a product refund may be issued to the customer via credit card (if applicable), or check. Both merchandise credit or product refund will be subject to restocking fees and all shipping costs.
For more information please see our Return Policy Page and Terms & Conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.