- Model: Bric Lead Glasses
- Size: Fits Large faces.
- Radiation Protection: .75 Pb Equiv.
- Wrap-around style frame
- Large viewing area
- Eyeglass Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Single vision & Bifocal are available on all glasses upon Request
Find our product on Amazon!
Leaded Glasses Care Instructions
Leaded Glasses should be routinely inspected for chips, pitting, and damage.
- It is the user’s responsibility to radiograph this product upon receipt and regularly thereafter to ensure that no damage has occurred to lessen the protective qualities.
- AVOID SUN OR HEAT EXPOSURE.
- Store your Leaded glasses in the protective case provided to prevent damage
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- Approx. 70-80°F (21-27°C)
- Limit Approx. 60-100°F (16-38°C)
- Do not store in a hot car.
Leaded Glasses Cleaning and Disinfection Instructions
ROUTINELY CLEAN YOUR LEADED GLASSES
- Clean Frame with diluted water and soap.
- Clean lens with diluted soap and water or alcohol based cleaner with an eyewear cleaning cloth.
- DO NOT USE AMMONIA OR CHLORINE BASED CLEANERS.
- Wipe and clean thoroughly to remove any remaining water.
- Contact us for more information on specific cleaning problems.
Users must dispose of Leaded Glasses by complying with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Leaded Glasses may be thrown away.
- The leaded glass lens does not leach into the environment when disposed of.
- Please call for more information.
Return or Exchanges of new and unused products.
For Returns or Exchanges, you must first request a Return Authorization Form (RMA) by calling/email with USAXRAY or dealer who sold you the product. You may also request a return online by completing our Online RMA Form. By return email, your RMA # will be on your RMA Form, then follow instructions. The Return Authorization request to return or exchange must be within 5 days of receipt of the order whether shipped direct to you or drop shipped to your customer.
The returned item must be received postage prepaid, in resalable condition within 14 days of the date the authorization was issued. All returns must be sent in their original packaging if possible. No returns are accepted after 30 days. Unauthorized returns may be refused and will not be refunded.
Returns, including returns for incorrect sizing or colors approved by the customer, are subject to a 35% restocking fee plus all shipping charges associated with the product. Custom items such as special sized aprons, monogrammed aprons or a product with any modification are not returnable or exchangeable. Whenever possible, the restocking fee is waived for the future purchase or exchange of replacement items.
Before shipping a return, every effort should be made to assure a damage free return. It is also recommended that you take photos of the item in its current condition and after packaging to be kept as supporting evidence in case shipper damages the item and a claim must be made.
Upon return of the goods in resalable condition and after analysis by the related product department, a merchandise credit will either be applied to the account for use toward future orders or a product refund may be issued to the customer via credit card (if applicable), or check. Both merchandise credit or product refund will be subject to restocking fees and all shipping costs.
For more information please see our Return Policy Page and Terms & Conditions
Fill out the following PDF
Leaded Glasses Prescription Form
Submit it here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.