Leaded Glasses Care Instructions
Leaded Glasses should be routinely inspected for chips, pitting, and damage.
- It is the user’s responsibility to radiograph this product upon receipt and regularly thereafter to ensure that no damage has occurred to lessen the protective qualities.
- AVOID SUN OR HEAT EXPOSURE.
- Store your Leaded glasses in the protective case provided to prevent damage
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- Approx. 70-80°F (21-27°C)
- Limit Approx. 60-100°F (16-38°C)
- Do not store in a hot car.
Leaded Glasses Cleaning and Disinfection Instructions
ROUTINELY CLEAN YOUR LEADED GLASSES
- Clean Frame with diluted water and soap.
- Clean lens with diluted soap and water or alcohol based cleaner with an eyewear cleaning cloth.
- DO NOT USE AMMONIA OR CHLORINE BASED CLEANERS.
- Wipe and clean thoroughly to remove any remaining water.
- Contact us for more information on specific cleaning problems.
Users must dispose of Leaded Glasses by complying with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Leaded Glasses may be thrown away.
- The leaded glass lens does not leach into the environment when disposed of.
- Please call for more information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.